Wednesday, January 14, 2009

please rejoice with me & pray for me~!!

look at the moon . . . I wanna be just like that ^__^(that is, brightly reflecting a glory not my own, simply faithfully reflecting His glorious light to all =)-- i'm not an awfully faithfully bright reflector tho :"(
precious brothers & sisters, do rejoice with me!!
i'm ever thankful to Father for putting you into my life :D
.. always valuing your prayers as we journey on toward HIM! :)
definitely not an easy journey but ever exciting =)

sorry if this mail doesn't really 'fill you in' on what's been going on in his precious life He's given me, if you want to know more just ask~!
my life's an open book ;)
still feeling frequently tired because i'm getting rubbish sleep at nights [overactive mind?] which makes me want to nap during the day which makes for more restlessness at night . . . :O-- oh well, it sure keeps me humble! :P

still, precious brothers & sisters, do rejoice with me!!
AN OPEN INVITE TO ALL: if you care about me & love me, please tell me anytime you see something wrong in my life! where do you see faults in my life / character? What areas would you like to see me grow & change by God’s grace?” -- all part of me obeying 1 Tim 4:16 which is too easy to neglect with such dire consequences!!
:D rejoice with me~! :D
:D He makes beauty out of the broken!

:D Being ‘justified’ by his grace as a gift” means that, as far as God’s acceptance and approval of you is concerned, everything that makes you feel good about yourself is completely and utterly irrelevant. Not only that, it also means that everything that makes you feel ashamed or rotten about yourself is also completely and utterly irrelevant. -- John Woodhouse

*PRAY*
* Christ would be more real & preciously deirable to me than any other thing!
* He'd show me where i'm trying to earn His favor & help me see how much He takes delight in me as a loving Father!
* i'd stop trying & doing apart from Him!
* give me True Revelation into the Cross of Jesus Christ!!
* i'd persevere [i'm a quitter by nature!] in doing The one work necessary, to bring people to Christ and away from man - from the most wicked pagan to the most holy saint!
* He'd give me insight & discernment into the spiritual things i give my life to. -- do they rise out of my security in Father's great love for me or are they an attempt to earn His affection?
* rearrange my thinking & help me understand His love goes far beyond any gift i can bring Him!
* i'd find my acceptance in His love alone and not in anything i can do for him, or give to him.
* i'd begin every day NOT aware of my performance but willing to stake it on God’s mercy!
* help me understand His mercy and how i can stop trying to jump over a bar i'll never reach.
* i'd learn the difference between living in mercy and performance!

lyrics of a song that echoes my heart: Everything Is Beautiful - STARFIELD
1. Worn out, wasted Like a bird with broken wings Sometimes grace reminds me I don't get to be the king But love it washes over Love it pulls me closer Love it changes everything


Chorus: Everything is beautiful Even when the tears are falling I don't need a miracle to believe Even in the crashing down I can hear redemption calling And everything is beautiful to me
2. Sweetly, You release me From the weight of what I've done The trigger trips the hammer But the bullets never come
chorus:
bridge: And love like a landslide Like the wind Spins around me pulls me in At it's unveiling, I begin
chorus:
thanks~!! please tell me how i can best support you before His throne of Grace too!
if Father so leads you to be my regular prayer supporter, do check out this prayer blog every now & then :)

Looking forward to hearing from you how i can best support you in prayer & praises!!

No comments: