Saturday, November 08, 2008

please rejoice with me & pray for me~!!

just a quick post 2 say My Parents are going away for 13 days -- please pray I don’t do anything dumb / dumb stuff doesn't happen to me while i'm home alone :P
do rejoice with me that I don’t do more dumb things / dumb stuff happening to me aren't a more common occurrence given my "able-ness" :P

i could "default" to living in fear of myself / others but Father has proved HImself to be too trustworthy for that ;)
pray i keep growing in trusting Him in my weakness & fear~!
rejoice with me too that Father is the expert in redeeming dumb stuff & turning it into good stuff! ;)
pray special protection over my computer .. dumb stuff seems to keep happening to it & it's a major info base for ministry.

then again, if it dies i'm still happy, Jesus in me doesn't die like technology does ;)

If anyone's around the area, feel free to come over & we can share what Fathers doing in our unique journeys together :D
or buzz me on 0421338214 (optus contract) / 0413203978 (optus prepaid) to arrange a get-together ;)

No comments: