Wednesday, November 05, 2008

please rejoice with me & pray for me~!!

look at the moon . . . I wanna be just like that ^__^ (i.e. brightly reflecting a glory not my own, simply faithfully reflecting His light to all =)-- i'm not an awfully faithfully bright reflector tho :"( please REJOICE with me & pray for me!! AN OPEN INVITE TO ALL: if you care about me & love me, please tell me anytime you see something wrong in my life!where do you see faults in my life / character? What areas would you like to see me grow & change by God’s grace?”
-- all part of me obeying 1 Tim 4:16 which is too easy to neglect with such dire consequences!!
:D rejoice with me!! :D
:D though i keep getting sick, His love, peace & joy in me haven't been diminished but rather, intensified!
:D freak accidents / sickness / seizures / loss of valuables aren't a more common occurrence given my "able-ness" :P
:D all the idols He's graciously destroyed & is still in the process of destroying in & for me! [TV . . . movies . . . computer games . . . relationships . . . music . . . exercise . . . photography . . . eating . . . ]
* PRAY*
* protect me from myself & all the dumb things i think/ say / do/ eat !! >_<>
* i'd expend my energy admiring, expositing, exploring & extolling Jesus Christ! to more Enjoy Grace and Detect Legalism!
GREAT message MUST LISTEN!!! to: "Enjoying Grace and Detecting Legalism by C J Maheney
here
http://www.sovereigngracestore.com/ProductInfo.aspx?productid=A1155-01-51
* give me increasing evelation of Himself that i might impart life, not merely knowledge to people!
* keep me coming back to Christ! i'd Simplify my life with less of everything else, until He is all that remains!
* i'd eliminate the "many things" that distract me from Him, counting them as dung, and cling to the One Thing!
* i'd be reduced to Christ! * keep me feasting on His Word to have new eyes to detect & destroy the idols in my heart! -- will really need your help on this one my brothers & sisters, because i'm often oblivious to what is obvious to everyone else when it comes to sin!! -- PLEASE TELL ME IF U SEE IDOLS IN MY LIFE!! & please give me grace as i learn to respond to such information in humility & grace :)

idol = substitute for God i love / worship / serve in place of God. ie wanting anything or anyone more than God Himself - often perfectly good things which are good gifts from God! eg ministry, marriage, job, leisure . . . Our hearts are idol factories working non stop 24/7! >_<
* grace to apply all He's teaching me & not deceive myself!
Prov 27:5 A truly good friend will openly correct you.Prov 27:5 Better is open rebuke than hidden love.
* keep me ever walking FORWARDS to Christ & FORGETTING what lies in the past, not letting anything become a limitation for what He can do in & through me [i know i often use myself as an excuse, as if somehow God couldn't use me because of this or that reason .. :P eg i'm disabled & brain injured =P * i'd fully cooperate with His Spirit's work in my life & not oppose Him! thanks~!! please tell me how i can best support you before His throne of Grace too! if Father so leads you to be my regular prayer supporter, do check out this prayer blog every now & then :)

No comments: