Wednesday, October 08, 2008

~!REJOICE~! death has lost its sting~!

i'm *SO* jealous .. my grandmum's just gone home to be with Jesus ~!! =D

just read Romans 8 yesterday .. was reminded of how glorious is our hope of being released from pain & suffering, how all our suffering now is _nothing_ compared with the glory God will give us later & _nothing_ , not even death, can separate us from the love of God in Jesus Christ our Lord!!!
:D PRAISE! :D
GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME!!!!!
:D even in death, there is great reason to rejoice for the Christian -- death being but the doorway to eternal bliss & joy with The Savior, Jesus!!


:D Jesus was most certainly resurrected, so we will be resurrected too!


:D grandmum's been released from her suffering & enjoying the glory God will give her!


:D giving the family peace & joy that surpasses understanding in the face of death!


*PRAY*
* the countless millions of others dying without such glorious hope would have opportunity to hear & respond to the gospel of Jesus Christ before it's too late!
* Grandmum's life of love for Jesus will be exponentially multiplied down through every coming generation of the Wong family!
* we'd all live like the next 5 minutes might be our last 5 minutes: LIFE'S *so* SHORT -- LET'S LIVE FOR HIS ETERNAL KINGDOM! AWAY WITH ALL THIS TEMPORARY TRASH THAT STEALS OUR TIME, AFFECTION & ATTENTION!!!


lyrics of Grandmum's favorite hymn, so beautiful ;)


Jesus is all the world to me, my life, my joy, my all;


1. He is my strength from day to day, without Him I would fall.


When I am sad, to Him I go, no other one can cheer me so;


When I am sad, He makes me glad, He’s my Friend.




2. Jesus is all the world to me, my Friend in trials sore;


I go to Him for blessings, and He gives them over and over.


He sends the sunshine and the rain, He sends the harvest’s golden grain;


Sunshine and rain, harvest of grain, He’s my Friend.




3. Jesus is all the world to me, and true to Him I’ll be;


O how could I this Friend deny, when He’s so true to me?


Following Him I know I’m right, He watches over me day and night;


Following Him by day and night, He’s my Friend.



4. Jesus is all the world to me, I want no better Friend;I trust Him now,


I’ll trust Him when life’s fleeting days shall end.


Beautiful life with such a Friend, beautiful life that has no end;


Eternal life, eternal joy, He’s my Friend.
~~Will Lamartine Thompson~~
go here: http://fathersloveletter.com/flllanguages.html & choose your language ;)

No comments: