Friday, October 17, 2008

praise & pray for Gang & Xie, Joey, Weichih, Stan, Gorge, Mai (CHI, TAI, KOR, JAP)

-- gave copies of The Bible to these people!!

:D PRAISE! :D
:D Isaiah 55:11 is true! So will my word be which goes out of my mouth: it will not come back to me with nothing done, but it will give effect to my purpose, and do that for which I have sent it.
:D Hebrews 4:12 is true! For the word of God is living and active, sharper than any double-edged sword, piercing until it divides soul and spirit, joints and marrow, as it judges the thoughts and purposes of the heart.
:D blessing me/ my family with spare bibles to give away!
:D they now hold The Words of Eternal Life -- [didn't have a Japanese or Korean bible , only Chinese-English NT's ...but still, His Word is POWERFUL!

:D we're not manufacturers of God's Word & Gospel.. just distributors!

*PRAY*

* His Word would continue to work in their hearts with power, achieving is purpose & coming alive & active to give Eternal Life [revelation of Christ] to souls trapped in darkness!

copy + paste into your browser's search bar: www.vision2025.org/blankbook_clicktorelease.html <-- go here EVERYDAY!! to help fill blank books of God's Word -- spread the word about this website!!

this generation of believers will be accountable to God for this generation of lost souls.

No comments: