Friday, October 31, 2008

praise & pray for Rowena

sell your old CDs! GIVE TO IMPACT ETERNITY!
- Rowena = cash converters girl I sold my old CDs to - gave her a million dollar tract ;)
ask Father to give her spiritual sight!

"there is a day coming when he will not be found. There may come such a time in this life; it is certain that at death and judgment the door will be shut. There must be not only a change of the way, but a change of the mind. We must change our judgments about persons and things. It is not enough to break off from evil practices, but also evil thoughts. To repent is to return to our Lord, against whom we have rebelled. If we do so, God will multiply to pardon, as we have multiplied to offend. But let no one make little with this abundant mercy, or use it as an occasion to sin." - Matthew Henry's commentary on Isaiah 55:6-13 -

praise God for times of sickness that give more time to be still & LISTEN to HIS Words .. :)
listening to a series of talks on "In the World but Not of the World"
MUST LISTEN! [big file, 89MB - or ask me & i can burn on CD for you or mail you CD -- it's really *THAT* good!]
MP3 DOWNLOAD SET HERE: http://www.sovereigngracestore.com/ProductInfo.aspx?productid=A1170-00-51

i felt Father convicting me that i'd abosorbed way too much worldly values through the music i once listened to & spent so much money & time searching out to buy .. so I sorted through my CD collection & took a whole heap down to cash converters 2day - even tho I didn’t get much for them comparedto the original purchase price, (~$1 / CD) it was still better than sitting in my closet doing nothing.
Every AU$1.50 can send 250 gospel tracts to those who've NEVER BEFORE HEARD THE GOSPEL in Asia!
Check this web page out to see & read how $0.006 [that's SIX TENTHS OF A CENT!] can change a lost soul's ETERNAL DESTINY!!!
http://www.blogger.com/www.gfa.org/gospel-gives-new-life-to-cave-man
So what I got from my old Cds went to get 12,500 gospel tracts for the unreached in Asia STILL WAITING to hear the Name of Jesus!
What's even more kewl is most tracts in Asia not only get read, but gets passed on to impact others too!! :D
I guess all my past 'wastage' on music & worldly stuff has only been used to make me the keener to invest in eternity & lay up treasures in heaven .. =)
u got old CDs u don’t want / no longer listen to that convey worldly values?

best to trade it in [the sooner the better - CDs will probably go the way of cassette tapes soon] for even a li'l cash to make an eternal impact on some precious lost souls' life than hold onto it

- I was definitely tempted to 'hang on' to a few CDs but Father's been showing me He often asks me o give up the 'good things ' in life so He can give me His BEST!
... WHY would i want to rip myself off anymore than i already have been?? :)
Praying y'all keep an eternal perspective on things!

PLEASE DO LET ME KNOW! is there Anything I can praise with/pray for you? :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great idea!!!!!!!

SallyAnne