Friday, October 17, 2008

praise & pray for Yuvon

- an ebay seller i'm buying cheap printer ink from, following is dialogue between me & her [him?]
Y: Yes, please pray for everyone happiness including me:))
A: Praying 4 u to find THE ONLY LASTING HAPPINESS there is ..Have u had your sins forgiven? :)
Y: THANK YOU VERY MUCH..FEEL HAPPIER NOW :) ..I hope I didn't do a lot of sins..:)
A: please go here: http://fathersloveletter.com/Chinese
U can read / listen 2 Chinese right? ;) [her 1st language is Hokkiian]
Sorry to spoil the delusion [I speak from personal experience) but once you walk into the light, you'll see yourself in truth.. Can be scary but only then will you see your need for The Savior!
.. THEN & ONLY THEN will you know the joy of forgiveness & love :D


the Father's Love Letter is available in 89 languages- see http://fathersloveletter.com/flllanguages.html to send a link to a stranger / friend in their heart language!- i've been referring this link www.fathersloveletter.com to the customer srvice people i speak on the phoneto, regading my bill etc .. really hould refer others [eg telemarketers, hose who dialled my phone number but looking for someone else etc] tothis site but i'm often too slow to think of it & by the time i do, they've hung up already! >_<
:D for evangelistic websites!
pray
* the potential of the internet to broadcast the gospel to the ends of the earth will be fully utilised for HIs Kingdom & glory!
* He'd save souls through all means!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Able. I enjoyed reading about your eBay evangelism. Keep taking the gospel to the unreached! Praying you're feeling better, I hear you're down with a cold.