Thursday, April 10, 2008

praise & pray 4 me

- why wait 4 a call when He's already given a command? :P

Scripture also says that by the authority of Jesus people would be told to turn to God and change the way they think and act so that their sins will be forgiven. This would be told to people from all nations, beginning in the city of Jerusalem. Luke 24:47

9 So whether we are at home or away, we make it our aim to please him.
15 He died for all people so that those who live should no longer live for themselves but for the man who died and was brought back to life for them.
18 All this is from God, who through Christ reconciled us to himself and gave us the ministry of reconciliation; 19 that is, in Christ God was reconciling the world to himself, not counting their trespasses against them, and entrusting to us the message of reconciliation. 2Cor 5:9,15, 18,19

as it is my eager expectation and hope that I will not be at all ashamed, but that with full courage now as always Christ will be honored in my body, whether by life or by death.
Philp 1:20

13 For "everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved."
14 How then will they call on him in whom they have not believed? And how are they to believe in him of whom they have never heard? And how are they to hear without someone preaching?
15 And how are they to preach unless they are sent? As it is written, "How beautiful are the feet of those who preach the good news!" Rom 10:13-15

=D~rejoice with me~ =D

:D He answers prayer!

:D ALL that's needed for life & godliness is right there in HIs Word!

:D He still speaks through His Word TODAY!

*please PRAY with me & for me*

The calling is not authoritative the way the Scriptures are. Your calling is never beyond question. You can’t claim it to others the way you quote scripture to them.

Woe to the person who tries to be a half-Christian and never says from the heart: “I renounce everything for you, Lord Jesus. I am willing to go anywhere and do anything at any cost, if you will go with me be my everlasting joy.” - John Piper

* Papa will throw me where i can be best used for His glory!

* use me to the fullest for His glory!

* keep me willing to go anywhere and do anything at any cost, as i follow Him & find Him to be my everlasting joy!

go here: www.desiringgod.org/ResourceLibrary/TasteAndSee/ByDate/2004/1271_Is_God_Calling_You_to_Give_Your_Life_for_His_Sake_and_the_Gospel_in_Missions/

No comments: