Wednesday, November 07, 2007

praise & pray for me!

:D PRAISE! :D
:D He alone is God!
:D The awesome Ability of The Divine Potter to beautifully refashion flawed pieces of clay into expressions of HIS glory!
:D every morning that i wake up to His fresh mercies, dumbfounded by His grace again & again!!
:D bringing the right Scriptures/people/books/talks into my life at *just* the right time when i needed them!! (if you're in Brisbane & haven't read this book [pictured] yet, I HAVE BOXES OF THESE FREE! POWERFUL! LIFE CHANGING BOOKS!! PLEASE CONTACT ME TO GET YOURS -- i'm re-reading it for the 3rd time!! for all outside of Brisbane, order yours free =) see www.gfa.org/freebook)
:D even when all i can see is my own failures .. as i ask for His forgiveness He sees Christ's perfect righteousness, & the beautiful end of the story He's yet to finish writing in me!

*PRAY*

* give me faith to believe-that His promise to forgive, forget, heal & restore is actually VERY REAL!
* i'd LET Him use me rather than "striving to be useful"!
* 2 Corinthians 5:14 would be the theme of my life! "whatever we do, it is because the love of Christ compels us"
* i'd LET Him make me radical, extreme, white-hot ON FIRE for Him! characterised by:
- progress in holiness

- love for God

- love for His Word

- love for His people

- love for those not His people that would show OBVIOUSLY in ACTION!

- constant communion with Christ
* Heavenly Wisdom to know who to help & how best to help them!
~~thanks SO much~!
appreciate you . . . for an eternity :)

No comments: