Friday, November 02, 2007

pray for me!

His love endures forever -- and ever -- and forever & ever !!
... this is my story, this is my song, praising my Saviour, all the day long!!


:D PRAISE! :D
:D He is worthy of praise.. ALWAYS IN ALL PLACES!
:D He still remoulds marred, broken & tattered vessels into expressions of HIS glory today!!
:D all my praying friends & family who wouldn't let me die 5 years ago!
:D bringing the right Scriptures/people/books/talks into my life at *just* the right time when i needed them!! (see http://www.gfa.org/storeitem?stock_code=BK13)
:D even when all i can see is my own failures .. as i ask for His forgiveness He sees Christ's perfect righteousness, & the beautiful end of the story He's yet to finish writing in me!

*PRAY*

* deliver me from unbelief - that His promise to forgive, forget, heal & restore is actually VERY REAL!
* help me let Him make me radical, extreme, white-hot ON FIRE for Him! characterised by:
- progress in holiness

- love for God

- love for His Word

- love for His people

- love for those not His people that would show OBVIOUSLY in ACTION!

- constant communion with Christ
* Heavenly Wisdom to know who to help & how best to help them!
~~thanks SO much~!
appreciate you . . . for an eternity :)

No comments: