Friday, November 23, 2007

praise & pray 4 me :D

look at the moon . . . I wanna be just like that ^__^ (i.e. brightly reflecting a glory not my own, simply faithfully reflecting His light to all =)
-- i'm not an awfully faithfully bright reflector tho :"( please REJOICE with me & pray for me!!

if you care about me & love me, please tell me anytime you see something wrong in my life!
:D PRAISE :D
:D there's no loss too great God cannot restore
:D there's no scar too deep God cannot heal
:D there's no distance I can go God's grace cannot reach
:D there's nothing - absolutely nothing - to stop His love & mercy for me :)
:D HE'S MY GOD!!
:D HIS PROMISE NEVER FAILS!!
Know this with all your heart, with everything in you, that not one detail has failed of all the good things GOD, your God, promised you. It has all happened. nothing's left undone--not so much as a word. [Joshua 23:14b]
:D my problematic computer has been fixed ;)
*PRAY*
*
I keep loving Him with ALL my & soul!
* Lord.. i want to believe.. help my unbelief! especially when it comes to viewing myself - i'm righteous in Christ, yet i still make too much of my sin :"(
* my computer stops dying! >.<
~~thanks SO much~!
appreciate you . . . for an eternity :)

No comments: