Thursday, March 29, 2007

pray for an APPETITE LIKE HIS OWN!

I've been offered to be shouted for much.. meals.. drinks. anyone who knows me knows I NEVER turn down offers of food!

... EXCEPT...


Jesus said: My food is to do what God wants! He is the one who sent me, and I must finish the work that he gave me to do.
You may say that there are still four months until harvest time. But I tell you to look, and you will see that the fields are ripe and ready to harvest.
Even now the harvest workers are receiving their reward by gathering a harvest that brings eternal life. Then everyone who planted the seed and everyone who harvests the crop will celebrate together.
. (John 4:34-36)

I turn down these offers of free food/drinks because what would be EVEN BETTER is if they'd take the money they'd spend on me & channel it to REAPING THE HARVEST!! in Asia.

only $1.50 buys 250 gospel tracts in Asia amongst those who've STILL YET TO
HEAR THE WONDERFUL GOSPEL OF JESUS!
just think.. even a "cheap" $4.50 meal you could've bought me could buy 750+
gospel tracts in Asia amongst those who've STILL YET TO HEAR THE WONDERFUL
GOSPEL OF JESUS!

see John 4:32-36... [above]
Jesus' food was to do the will of The Father who sent Him that compared to the ripe harvest fields of souls all around him who knew not God nor worshipped Him in Spirit & in Truth

JESUS LOST HIS APPETITE FOR FOOD!

as followers of Jesus are we not also called to the very same appetite as Jesus had -- how can we possibly go on eating & drinking whilst
MULTITUDES AROUND US PERISH INTO A CHRISTLESS ETERNITY EVERY SECOND OF EVERY DAY???

following Jesus means there are MUCH GREATER PRIORITIES now than eating &
drinking & making merry.

WE'VE BEEN GIVEN ORDERS BY OUR COMMANDER-IN-CHIEF -- OURS IS THE JOY OF OBEYING & PARTNERING WITH HIM TO SEE HIS KINGDOM COME!!

see http://www.gfa.org/sponsorship
for THE GREATEST WAY OF JOYFUL OBEDIENCE HE'S SHOWN ME YET IN PARTNERING WITH HIM TO SEE HIS KINGDOM COME!!

may Jesus give is appetites like His own -- 'getting full' from doing what our Father wants!

No comments: