Tuesday, March 20, 2007

praise & pray for Sean, Jake, Peter, (KOR) George (TAI)

- my English corner group today!
:D bringing them here!
:D the Divinely appointed time with Sean before English corner!
(had 4 hours 'free' in the city after dropping Stella at the airport ... rather than go home & max out my off-peak bus ticket (which I'm only more than keen to do, since riding public transport = OPPORTUNITIES TO SHARE THE GOSPEL!) but felt like Daddy wanted me to stay in the city.. wentto library to read AWESOME book I got in India "principles of the believers church" by KP Yohanan .. went out & met a Divine Appointment [Sean!]!
:D He uses the available!
* bring Sean to know The One who is Love, Tuth & gives TOTAL FREEDOM
-- Sean wants to be free, wants to love his Christian girlfriend.
I told him he cant be free until he knows The Truth, (John 8:32) & loving someone else will always be the mostdifficult thing as every selfish cell in our flesh resists from truly loving another, that He must come to know The One who is love!
* bring the precious students revelation of who Christ is that like Simon Peter had causing then to plead "go away from me Lord I am so sinful!" & experiencing the miracle of the God who draws near to sinners & changes them to become saints!

No comments: