Sunday, March 18, 2007

praise & pray for me IN CHRIST!

:D I'M IN CHRIST!
:D He covers me.!
:D I've been bought at a HIGH PRICE = I HAVE GREAT VALUE TO THE FATHER!
:D
But anyone who is joined to the Lord is one in spirit with him.
Don't be immoral in matters of sex. That is a sin against your own body in a way that no other sin is.
You surely know that your body is a temple where the Holy Spirit lives. The Spirit is in you and is a gift from God. You are no longer your own.
God paid a great price for you. So use your body to honor God. (1Co 6:17-20)
finding it absurdly difficult to live out these truths in 1 Corinthians 6 :(
. . . would you please pray for me, as I pray for you that these truths would be BURNED into every cell of my being that my whole body might be used to honour God?!

would love to pray with you if you struggle too :D
email me! dunbeshy@gmail.com :)

No comments: