Tuesday, March 27, 2007

praise & pray 4 me!


2 Corinthians 2:14 thank God! In Christ, God leads us from place to place in one perpetual victory parade. Through us, he brings knowledge of Christ. Everywhere we go, people breathe in the exquisite fragrance.

-- am I a channel of this 'exquisite fragrance' that is the knowledge of Christ?
I can't judge myself. but I sure need help to keep thanking God as He leads me everywhere in victory to spread the knowledge of Christ that people might 'breathe in the exquisite fragrance. '

would you please pray with me to that end?!
'cos sometimes [MANY times, in fact!] I think I stink :|

please pray John 3:30 will epitomise my life! "He must increase, but I must decrease."
~thanks~!
IF YOU LEAVE ACOMMENT WOULD YOU BE SO KIND AS TO SIGN OFF WITH YOUR NAME NOT REMAIN ANOYMOUS? AT LEAST LEAVE A PRAISE & PRAYER POINT SO I CAN REJOICE WITH YOU & PRAY FOR YOU!!
~~ DON'T BE SHY~!!

No comments: