Saturday, April 01, 2006

me again :P

[me]
~PRAISE~
:D getting me through 24 years of life!!
:D FILLING my heart with thankfulness at all He’s done/doing/will do & WHO He is & who I am in Him!
:D getting me thru a jam-packed week!
:D keeping His grace LIKE RAIN pouring down on me =)
!PRAY!
* keep teaching me what it is to be motivated BY FAITH in all I do, think & say!
* guard me from useless criticising that’s of no help to anyone but make me a BODY-BUILDER in all I do, think & say!
* keep me WEAK in myself so I can believe Papa for the impossible!
* help me to not quit but to STAY in the battle for His glory~!
* give me a greater desire for character rather than comfort~!
* help me avoid the foolish deception of thinking I can follow Jesus without embracing the cross!
* He’d BAPTISE me with DESPERATION to see lost souls WORSHIPPING JESUS!
* help me be driven by SINCERE LOVE so I’d not waste another word/deed/thought!

No comments: