Sunday, April 23, 2006

praise & pray 4 me~!

[me]
:D helping me make the decision re: NOT going to EBC. =D
:D giving me
-- anyone know of anybody wanting to buy used (good working condition) Canon 420EX flash unit?!
Selling it for ~$150 to fund missions work in 10/40 window.
Sure would do a lot more good than sitting on a shopfront collecting dust! ;)
* help me to stop maximising [perceived] problems, but o magnify His many blessings to me!
* He’ll develop a more effective encouraging spirit in me. I want to be an ‘uplifter’ for my family, friends, & other precious souls He brings across my path!
* free me from a judgmental spirit so I can love others without limits!
* give me GREATER desire to love & obey Him than follow the foolishness of my fleshly desires :|

looking forward with GREAT EXPECTATIONS!!! to all He'll do as you pray =D

No comments: