Thursday, April 13, 2006

praise with me & pray 4 me~!

dear brother, dear sister,
it's not often I put up posts like these, but in light of the prayer request
(at bottom)
i.e. scroll down & read the last prayer request then keep reading . . .

($410 more than I currently have!)
+ they say to come ready with a MINIMUM of 200 tracts a day for 5 days (!!)
would REALLY LOVE to go to be [intensively] trained up to share the gospel
Jesus-style, but NO IDEA where it'll come from.
[$410 needs to be paid by next Wednesday!!]
All I know is Papa's Faithful with a big FAT CAPITAL 'F'! regardless of
whether I go to this Evangelism Boot Camp, I'll keep sharing the gospel &
trying to apply all I learn from watching 'The Way of the Master'
(see www.wayofthemaster.com)

going fwd in faith - I can't see but I know The One who can :)

~PRAISE WIH ME~
:D all the pain, failures & stuff-ups I've gone through to be broken of all
self-sufficiency to then be Christ-sufficient!
:D turning my DISability into a QUALIFICATION or His service!!! =D
:D all the gospel opportunities He's given me!
:D despite my sickness, (sore throat) my voice never gave out when trying to
share the good news!!
:D showing me the way to share the gospel naturally, inoffensively &
understandably . . . even to international students! (see
www.wayofthemaster.com)
:D helping me have the grace & courage to APPLY what I'm learning about
sharing the gospel, Jesus-style!
!PRAY!
* keep delivering me from the all-too-subtle temptations of
self-centredness!!
* keep BENDING ME!! to His purposes!
* help me see myself in Him, understanding that since the battle is ALREADY
won, and Victory is ALREADY mine, then I don't need a method or a technique
designed to "get" a victory which I ALREADY possess!
* help me exhibit the worth of knowing Him & being RIGHTEOUS IN CHRIST all
day, everyday!
* PLEASE provide funds to go to the Evangelism Boot Camp

!!~THANKS~!!
. . . in eager expectation of much heavenly rejoicing :)

^.^^.^^.^^.^^.^^.^^.^^.^^.^^.^^.^^.^^.^
^.^ abelley baby ^.^
truth for the day:
what is most valuable in life is
not WHAT you have in your life,
but WHO you have in your life.
-- interview with God --
& it's not WHO you are in life
that really matters, it's WHOSE you are.
"If you're too tired to believe,
I'll hold onto your faith for you
until you find your way back home."
That's a friend.
^.^^.^^.^^.^^.^^.^^.^^.^^.^^.^^.^^.^^.^
HELL'S BEST KEPT SECRET!
PLEASE!! TAKE THE TIME TO LISTEN TO IT ONLINE!
http://www.livingwaters.com/listenwatch.shtml
www.christianityworks.com <-- GO checkitout!!
www.changinglivesonline.org
For a free book that thousands of people have said has changed their
lives, click on this link- www.gfa.org/freebook

No comments: