Monday, March 27, 2006

praise & pray 4 me :D

:D the pain & heartache of life that He uses so I can know Him more =D
:D making everyday of life with Him a “birthday” =D to CELEBRATE!

* Christ would CONTINUALLY be the Victor over satan in my soul~!
* lavish me with wisdom to discern between “my good thought in my flesh” & HIS thoughts!
* help me BELIEVE He REALLY DOES LOVE =me=!
* help me FIND the unique thing He’s beautifully created me for in this world & GO FOR IT~!
* guard me against pride & judgmentalism with anything He’s taught me!
* help me have a gentleness evident to all!

!! THANKS !! eternity will show the full fruits of our prayers =)
and they’ll be HEAPS BIGGER & BETTER THAN WE COULD EVER HAVE IMAGINED!
. . . ALL THE MORE REASON TO PRAY & LABOUR ON FOR HIS CAUSE – LET’S DO IT FOR THE KING!!

anything I can rejoice with you/pray 4 u ? :)

1 comment:

Abigail Jenny said...

YES!! I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU! : D PRAISE GOD!! : D