Wednesday, October 10, 2012

rejoice with me & pray for me!

Dear princes & princesses, sons & daughters of noble identity & royal destiny!!
I’m sending this on the eve of departing for Sydney until next Monday
(going to Ellel ministries’ short course on Healing for Victims of Accident & Trauma)
Yup, you heard it right .. 10 years after the brain injury, I’m going for it .. I’m finally learning to let go of that which I’ve often shared as “the 2nd best thing to happen to me”
there’s no question that Jesus can heal me totally of the effects of the brain injury which have left me “disabled” for the past 10 years.
It’s taken a lot to bring me to the point of even being willing to receive all that goes with re-entering a “normal” life again, which I’ve honestly enjoyed avoiding for as long as I can. :|
To be sure, there’s aspects of being “disabled” that I enjoy to no end, but it’s mostly selfish in the end :[
And while the prospect of being “able” again doesn’t really excite me, I feel I really mustn’t stay as I am to truly progress in the journey of living loved & loving PapaGod has me on ;D

… so He knows what’s in store. Things may or may not be very different the next time I write!
But whatever the case, my heart is filled with thankfulness =D thank God & thank you for sharing my journey the past decade!
a challenging quote: “If people thought Jesus was like you, what would they like about Jesus? What wouldn't they like?”

:D rejoice with me! :D
:D for all the precious truths He’s been showing me ;)
.. one example: I not only have THE gift to give them, but I AM THE gift that MUST BE GIVEN AWAY!!

:D all the life-giving blessings received from the Elijah House prayer ministry level D course

:D He takes pleasure in my [unsinful] pleasure!!

:D He is the  transformer of  identities from the worst to the best!!!!

:D washing away my soul’s garbage, vomit & filth with His  blood!

:D taking away my pig nature & all the times He’s kept me from returning to wallow in filth!

:D His purification, presence & protection!

*PRAY*
I have recently joined an outreach welcoming refugees on Wednesday afternoons - pray we love them well like Jesus does – be ‘Jesus with skin on’!

* light me on fire, that I might rightly serve Yahweh!!

* I’d keep submitting to Him to REVOLUTIONISE my world with His holiness! to live authentically, be fully  in on His operations!

* help me to live in moment-by-moment partnership with Holy Spirit!

* lead & guide me in a servant lifestyle/ attitude/ posture!

* finishing level D of the Elijah House prayer ministry course in 2 weekends time .. pray we fully cooperate with HolySpirit in all He wants to do!

* Help me to seize life, no longer bound by my self-imposed limitations & fears & have a ridiculously good time in this brief life I have to live!

* despite the bad times, help me live life with ecstatic enthusiasm, trusting  Him to make even the worst ‘tragedies’ work for my good – to conform me to the image of Jesus!

~thank you~!

Please tell me how I can best support you before His throne of Grace too OK!
owing everything to God’s grace, Able :)

No comments: