Tuesday, October 09, 2012

pray for Barni [?]

i got a call last night informing me that a precious refugee has some physical condition that prevents him from getting work. this makes it incredibly difficult for him to survive here in this land he's sought refuge in after fleeing his homeland of trouble & chaos!
he needs a miracle .. he needs The Miracle - Jesus Christ!
he's been told about me [!] to look out for me .. I'd very much love to partner with what Papa wants to do in his life. 

please pray I'd be fully in tune with HolySpirit to see & know what He's wanting to do in Barni regarding his sickness & when is His timing, then do what He's doing in His timing!

.. of course I'd very much love to see 

.. his translator friend sashi [?] trained to be a hindu priest .. he could possibly be a 'man of peace' as a whole bunch from his village in Sri Lanka left to find refuge
... could this be the beginning of a people movement to Christ, The Living God who hears, who heals and who cares?!

please pray with me!!

No comments: