Monday, September 10, 2012

***UPDATE*** pray for Yoshi[JAP]

was going to meet Yoshi today. he texted me saying he's unwell :"( 
watched an incredible DVD 'God's fingerprints in Japan' .. you can watch it online:   
http://vimeo.com/15496127

 was going to share it with him with heightened expectations it could be a key to breakthrough in his wrong perceptions of God/Jesus .. typical dumb satan made him sick .. :( 

i had a real disturbing dream last Friday night of him telling me his sick “my mum has gone to join my grandfather in heaven” [!!]
he texted me telling me his mum is still sick ..he's got his own health concerns .. pray Father of Lights gives the the best & perfect gift of New Life in Jesus!

~thank you~!

Please tell me how I can best support you before His throne of Grace too OK!

No comments: