Monday, September 24, 2012

rejoice with me & pray for me!

Dear princes & princesses, sons & daughters of noble identity & royal destiny!!


:D rejoice with me! :D

:D leading me through an awesome ¾ of the year!!

:D letting me ride an incredible wave of His furious love!

– need this to translate into everyday interactions!!

:D answering prayers for more energy after a week of very frequent tired spells + napping!



:D quality friendships He gives me to travel life’s journey with :)

*PRAY*

* help me learn the dangers of taking initiative based on my own judgment of situations instead of completely trusting God to provide fully as He's promised! :O

* I’d cooperate with His deep transforming work as I head into the final level of the Elijah House prayer ministry course on 5-6/10 + 19-20/10

* knowing His furious love for people, transform me to love people like Jesus did in everyday interactions!


  * give me greater desire for God’s pleasure than any other pleasure!

* keep me from the sin of trying to grab God’s provision by human logic!

* I’d fearlessly embrace the process of growing up! :|

* help me make the shift to being CHRISTian man who asks how I can take on as much responsibility as I can bear”, NOT ‘how can I avoid as much responsibility as I can” :|

Prayer points as I sensed my dire need for wisdom and read through the book of Proverbs:

* I’d live in the Fear-of-GOD that is a spring of living water so I won't go off drinking from poisoned wells! [Prov 14:27]

* let me only be satisfied with what *is* good, not just what looks good!! [Prov 16:2]

* keep me from being ignorantly zealous & hastily wasteful, carelessly suicidal! [Prov 19:2, 16]

* Keep me honest in the ways I go about making money! & living clean before you & doing justice with my neighbour! [justice=keeping You 1st, then others, then things, NOT any other order!] {Prov 21:3}

* keep my motives pure & pull me up anytime they’re mixed!! Make me learn wisdom by listening!!
[Prov 21:11]

* Help me do my best, preparing for the worst then trusting Him to bring the victory! [Pro 21:31]

owing everything to God’s grace, Able :)

~thank you~!

Please tell me how I can best support you before His throne of Grace too OK!

No comments: