Saturday, February 18, 2012

rejoice with me & pray for me!


My precious siblings in Jesus:


we were given this book on the 1st night of the new course “When Heaven Invades Earth”: A Practical Guide to a Life of Miracles by Bill Johnson.


I realised that I had an encounter with the God of power through many of your prayers when I was in a coma 10 years ago that brought me back to life from the brink of death .. this encounter with His power was to equip me to give His power away! Yes, His power came through you your prayers a decade ago that you might keep releasing His power to invade “impossible” situations in your life!






Great nuggets of truth:


Yes, they are looking forward to the joys of Heaven, but they have rarely experienced the blessings from Heaven on earth – in spite of the new law of the Spirit that God has written in the heart of every believer. This new law gives us authority over the law of sin and death which tries to drag us back into the attitudes and activities of Satan’s Kingdom. Satan does his best to blind us to the fact that we can use our free will to walk free of his chains, using the higher authority that we now have in our lives – if only we would use our free will to let the Spirit of God transform us from the inside out many of the problems which beset believers on a day to day basis would simply fall away.






* Lord, help me to persevere with the things that you ask me to do. I don’t want my life to be marked by many new starts but with nothing ever finished. In Jesus’ Name Amen!






:D rejoice with me! :D


:D EMT has been AWESOME so far~!!


.. not the usual kind of ‘course’ where you’re taught in the ways of God but more “caught”!






:D providing a way to EMT & back – on the 1st night, the 1st couple I talked to just “happened” to live nearby! .. gotta *love* those God-incidences!






*PRAY*


* help me embrace a life of discomfort – living with continual risk - willing to endure the unexplainable yto obtain the unforgettable!






* help me seek His Kingdom, declare what I’ve found & give it away!






* help me make good connections & deep friendships/ Kingdom partnerships in EMT!






* I’d celebrate risk taking more than results!






* help me to live in daily expectation of His supernatural miracles!






* He’d awaken my dreams & give m courage to dream again!


* I’d live so sure of my identity as a beloved son & lived in the freedom of that – free from mans’ opinions, performance & possessions!


* my mind & spirit would grow increasingly submitted to Holy Spirit!


* I’d follow HIS lead & time re: being involved in starting up some free English class at a Korean SDA gathering nearby.






~thank you~!






What a joy it is to be journeying with Abba Yahweh, Jesus The Son by His Holy Spirit!! XD 8D =D






Please tell me how I can best support you before His throne of Grace too!






"Let us not glide through this world and then slip quietly into heaven, without having blown the trumpet loud and long for our Redeemer, Jesus Christ. Let us see to it that the devil will hold a thanksgiving service in hell, when he gets the news of our departure from the field of battle." Missionary C.T. Studd (1860-1931)


GOD WORKS WHEN WE PRAY! I'M LIVING PROOF!!






=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=


love Aye-bul, Your Friend in Prayer =D


The one concern of the devil


is to keep Christians from praying.


He fears nothing from prayerless studies, prayerless work, and prayerless religion.


He laughs at our toil, mocks at our wisdom, but trembles when we pray.


We have to stop looking at prayer as the spare tyre in the boot - and start seeing it as the steering wheel!


-- S.D. Gordon


http://www.global-prayer-digest.org/ <-- great site to pray daily & impact eternity!


AWESOME free book thousands said has changed their lives –


www.gfa.org/freebook .. REVOLUTIONISED my life too!!






No comments: