Monday, February 06, 2012

rejoice with me & pray for me!


 
My precious siblings in Jesus:
Great nugget of truth:
 Many Christians have not yet learned to trust in God’s goodness & love. And so they mistakenly think the exposure of their character flaws is proof that their salvation isn’t working. The exact opposite is true! The true work of grace and glory in your life is to bring everything into the light so you can see the broken places, invite God’s healing and gain wisdom & strength to live differently. God doesn’t want to take you down, He wants to take you higher. Understanding this will free you forever from discouragement and condemnation! (“money & the prosperous soul” by Stephen K. De Silva)




:D rejoice with me! :D

:D all the truth, encouragement, challenges & inspiration received from the Ignite conference!

:D we have been warmly invited to call The King of the universe our Daddy!

:D trusting me with so much, so I can trust Him & myself, to think & live like the son & supernatural steward He’s training me to be!

:D Thank You Jesus, that you have broken the chains of bondage for all those who have trusted in You. Help me, Lord, to live in the reality of that freedom, now and for the rest of my life.

:D getting me into the Encounter ministry Training (EMT) Course – Starts tomorrow! (7/2)

*PRAY*
* equip us (EMT students) to live a supernatural lifestyle and minister in the gifts of The Spirit.

* we’d bring heaven to earth wherever we go.

* empower us to take risks and stretch our faith, growing our understanding of God through hands on experiences!

* help me engage my whole being, 24/7 in the work of filling, subduing & ruling creation to the glory of God!
* MAKE ME WHOLE! To leave the past behind & walk on into the glorious purpose & identity He has made me for!!

* I’d not to limit Him to my own ideas & what I can conceive in my mind!

* resolve the contradictions between what I know to be true & how I live, especially how I relate to people!

* I’d abandon my ways of loving “safely” (there’s an oxymoron if ever there was one!)

* Let it be seen that I have been with Youa, Jesus my Lord and my Saviour.
Let it be known I am truly Your own, by all my speech and behaviour.


 O Lord God, Father, Son and Holy Spirit of God, thank You for all You’ve done in my life to save me, change me and empower me by Your Holy Spirit. May my whole life be a means of showing others what You can do to make a life something that speaks of You. I ask this that Jesus might be glorified. Amen.



~thank you~!

What a joy it is to be journeying with Abba Yahweh, Jesus The Son by His Holy Spirit!! XD 8D =D

Please tell me how I can best support you before His throne of Grace too!

GOD WORKS WHEN WE PRAY! I'M LIVING PROOF!!

=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=
love Aye-bul, Your Friend in Prayer =D
The one concern of the devil
is to keep Christians from praying.
He fears nothing from prayerless studies, prayerless work, and prayerless religion.
He laughs at our toil, mocks at our wisdom, but trembles when we pray.
We have to stop looking at prayer as the spare tyre in the boot - - and start seeing it as the steering wheel!
-- S.D. Gordon
http://www.global-prayer-digest.org/ <-- great site to pray daily & impact eternity!
AWESOME free book thousands said has changed their lives –
www.gfa.org/freebook .. REVOLUTIONISED my life too!!
 

No comments: