Monday, August 09, 2010

rejoice with me & pray for me~!!


An encouraging devotional from Chip Brogden:


"For of Him, and through Him, and to Him, are all things: to Whom be glory for ever. Amen" (Romans 11:36).

We ought to meditate on this daily and ask the Lord to open our eyes to see the height, depth, width, length, and breadth of this JESUS Whom we say we serve. May God deliver us from our own idea, concept, perception, and illusion of a small Christ and give us revelation into the preeminence of His Son.

When we see Christ as All in All then it will be impossible for us to ever again be reduced to the small, the unimportant, the insignificant things which occupy us and waste so much of our time. Our only hope is seeing a Christ that fills us, a Christ that is greater than us, a Christ that is larger than we can understand, an indescribable Christ that overshadows, overwhelms, and consumes us through and through!


once again, my praying friends, I Humbly ask your prayers as we journey on to HIM! :)


if you have any questions / comments of my life, Don’t be shy~! my life's an open book ;)



++ praise & prayer points from previous prayer posts mostly still apply, but for the sake of space I’ll leave them out ;)


:D rejoice with me! :D


:D nothing in my past is relevant when I’m in Christ NOW!


:D *constantly* amazing me by His AMAZING GRACE~!


:D all my sins are lost in His sea of forgetfulness~! see - http://www.gracewalk.org/apps/articles/web/articleid/28398/columnid/0/default.asp
:D sustaining me as I recover from the 4th cold I’ve caught this winter with =ever-increasing= joy, thankfulness & hope!

:D bringing me closer to Himself through all these repeated sicknesses~!

:D lifting me up when I all-too-easily sink into pits of self-despair!
*PRAY*


* keep my eyes open to see Christ as All in All~!


* I’d respond to what God needs, NOT merely what people need!


* I’d go only WHEN I am sent, only WHERE I am sent, and speaking only to WHOM I am sent.


* help me be completely governed by the Spirit!!


See great article: http://theschoolofchrist.org/articles/to-whom-am-i-sent.html

* empower me to do what I know I ought to do but so often fail to – my stupidity abounds! :S
* I’d walk FORWARDS, focusing on all He is & has for me, NOT backwards! - focusing on my past!)
~thanks~!!
Philemon 1:22 Because of your prayers, I can I fully expect God to answer them~! :)

please tell me how i can best support you before His throne of Grace too!
if Father so leads you to be my regular prayer supporter, do check out this prayer blog every now & then :)


Looking forward to hearing from you how i can best support you in prayer & praises!!


visit my prayer blog & leave a comment~! http://www.lifesshortprayhard.blogspot.com/

=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@


love Aye-bul, Your Friend in Prayer =D


The one concern of the devil


is to keep Christians from praying.


He fears nothing from prayerless studies,


prayerless work, and prayerless religion.


He laughs at our toil, mocks at our wisdom,


but trembles when we pray.


We have to stop looking at prayer


as the spare tire in the trunk


and start seeing it as the steering wheel.


-- S.D. Gordon


www.global-prayer-digest.org <-- GO HERE & pray EVERYDAY!!


visit my blogspot & leave a comment~!


http://www.lifesshortprayhard.blogspot.com


www.gospelforasia.org.au <-- Click here to request a FREE book


Revolution in World Missions isn't really a book about missions. It's about what God can do with your heart when you let Him.  
 

No comments: