Wednesday, August 25, 2010

pray for Rezim, Salim, Sheila, Sherina, Kim, Jenny [AFGHNSTN, IND, AUS]


went into Centrelink to submit my application for a mobility allowance
(to help cover costs of public transport in my volunteer work with internationals)

:D PRAISE! :D



:D all He has so richly blessed me with to provide for my needs + SO MUCH MORE through the Aus. government!


:D my supportive ministry leaders to back me up in my application! XD
:D every oppotunity He gives me to be His witness as He sends me out & about!


please pray for these as The Holy Spirit leads you!
- Rezim (met in the waiting area) - from Afghanistan .. we exchanged smiles & friendly small talk but then he was called to go - i regret being so slow to get his contact details or pass him a gospel tract! :(see http://www.gospelforasia.org.au/about.php
:D thank God He's bigger than my slowness!



- Salim "Mohammad" (also met in the waiting area) as i waited for more info from home to help fill out bits of the application i didn't fill out (silly me!! :P) - .. we exchanged names & but then he was called to go

- *sigh* again regretted being too slow to pass him a gospel tract! :(

:D thank God He's still bigger than my slowness! 


- Sheila went through my application - i passed her a "Women-Only-Carparks" tract - she liked it :) may Father be pleased to save her soul~!!











Sherina served me at the Woolworhs checkout so i could get my cashout bonuses [for drawing lots of $200 cash out of EFTPOS with my special card ;)] .. she was having a bad day :( .. order tracts to spread the gospel as you're sent out & about by our Lord!


- wish i could've said/done more to her but opportuinity very limited at a shopping centre checkout! >_< .. have previously given her a $1,000,000 tract which she said she liked :) may she go back to it!

then came home, thought i'd chase up a bank issue - Jenny handled my case but it wasn't resolved in the end .. i decided to let the $1 "disappearance" slide . . . tried to refer her to a website with an important message for her to see but she didn't seem to understand nor be treceptive. :(
maybe my approach was wrong?!


anyhow, may He have mercy on Jenny & save her precious soul~!
finally, please pray for favour as my application for a mobility allowance gets processed - (still need to fill out a medical report but my GP is on holidays!)

- any financial assistance i get from the government is gratefully received & allows me to be even more generous in giving to work to see the gospel reach those WHO STILL WAIT TO HEAR THE NAME OF JESUS!!!



-- at $5/ per pack of 100, even i'd go for that!! http://www.operation513.com/shop/product_info.php?products_id=29


~thanks~!GOD WORKS WHEN WE PRAY~!!*** ETERNITY WILL SHOW THE FULL FRUIT OF OUR PRAYERS- BE ENCOURAGED!!  

No comments: