Wednesday, November 25, 2009

rejoice with me & pray for me~!!



















we're going away this weekend  - - PLEASE PRAY 4 US!! :)

see: http://lifesshortprayhard.blogspot.com/2009/11/praise-pray-for-english-corner-camp-27.html

Just found my newest life verse –


Psa 118:17 I didn't die. I lived! And now I'm telling the world what GOD did!:)

Recent tidbits I thought I’ve picked up:

If our churches and communities are not radically transformed, our Christian liberties will very soon be swept away by a tidal-wave of oppression and sin. Our nation is on the verge of self-destruction, and our only alternative is revival! As a nation we have continued to stray because the Church has stubbornly failed to pray!
see:
http://www.watchword.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=33&Itemid=38

May this shake all who are lukewarm and indifferent- from Catherine Booth; "Many do not recognize the fact as they ought, that Satan has got men fast asleep in sin and that it is his great device to keep them so. He does not care what we do if he can do that. We may sing songs about the sweet by and by, preach sermons and say prayers until doomsday, and he will never concern himself about us, if we don't wake anybody up. But if we awake the sleeping sinner he will gnash on us with his teeth. This is our work - to wake people up."

We are barren and deficient in prayer, patience, purity and most importantly a sacrificial love for Jesus. Until we as the body of Christ return to these holy principles, true reformation and revival will not be realized; Oh Lord break our hearts and open our eyes!


See: http://www.watchword.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=38&Itemid=38

Check out more Super-awesome bio’s here!!! - http://www.watchword.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=3&Itemid=4

Humbly asking your prayers as we journey on toward HIM! :)

++ praise & prayer points from previous prayer mails mostly still apply, but for the sake of space I’ll leave them out ;)

:D rejoice with me! :D

:D continually increasing my hunger for Him & enjoyment of Him!!

- been talking to Father about life – how weird I am that when I’m attracted to any girl, my first response is to keep a “safe” distance from her in the name of “wisdom”.
--  actually it’s really fear. Fear of myself & all i could possibly mess up if I were to get into a serious relationship I can’t handle. (so I’m living in fear of myself more than anything else)


. . . But since when was living in fear wise? Father tells me wisdom is in fearing HIM, NOT living in fear of myself & the sin that remains in me!


*PRAY*


* I’d ONLY be involved in that which satan opposes!


* Psa 119:34 Give me insight so I can do what you tell me-- my whole life one long, obedient response.

* Psa 119:36 Make me want to obey you, rather than to be rich.

* Psa 119:37 Divert my eyes from toys and trinkets, invigorate me on the pilgrim way.


* Psa 119:171 Let praise cascade off my lips; after all, you've taught me the truth about life!

* I’d live by faith, NOT fear [especially fear of my self / the imaginary future!]

* I’d not wait until I ‘have it all figured out’ before i step out & follow what He wants for me!

* I’d stop being such a cheapskate & thinking as if by saving few cents here & there is really going to do that much good [especially when it comes at the expense of my health! E.g. walking in the sun to save on bus fares :P]

* i'd manage the house well while my parents go on holidays!


if you have any questions / comments of my life, Don’t be shy~! my life's an open book ;)


~thanks~!! please tell me how i can best support you before His throne of Grace too!


if Father so leads you to be my regular prayer supporter, do check out this prayer blog every now & then :)


Looking forward to hearing from you how i can best support you in prayer & praises!!

No comments: