Monday, October 26, 2009

rejoice with me & pray for me~!!

Lately, I’ve been feeling grossly apathetic. :=(


There is SOO much around me that ought to drive me to tears, yet my eyes remain so dry :-(

So once again, I come humbly asking your prayers as we journey on toward HIM! :)


while it’s never an easy journey, but it is ever full of promise =)


if you have any questions / comments, please let me know!


just ask~! Don’t be shy~! my life's an open book ;)


- praise & prayer points from previous prayer mails mostly still apply, but for the sake of space I’ll leave them out ;)

:D rejoice with me! :D


I liked this paraphrase of Psalm 4:6-7 :)


“Psalm 4: 6 Why is everyone hungry for more? "More, more," they say. "More, more."


I HAVE GOD'S MORE-THAN-ENOUGH, Psa 4:7 MORE JOY IN ONE ORDINARY DAY THAN THEY GET IN ALL THEIR SHOPPING SPREES!


:D the more I taste of this world’s “goods” the more i’m dissatisfied & long for heaven & all He is!!

:D providing well in advance a replacement phone & sim card for the phone I lost recently [the one i usually use for international students who can call me for free on that number] . . . i’m sooo amazed at His goodness to me!!!– it already factored in all the stupid things I do!


[I think this is the 2nd or 3rd phone I’ve lost now?!]


So if you ever contacted me on 0413-203-978, don’t! if you want an optus prepaid no. to contact me on, try


0401-624-031 ;) [thanks to my brother-in-law’s dad who left his sim behind after a short visit to Aus! My optus contract number is still ok :) 0421-338-214


Pray I’d stop losing the gifts Father’s entrusted to me! :=(

*PRAY*


* give me tears!! – a soft heart that would overflow with compassionate love for my neighbor as myself!

* He’d keep showing me any areas of unbelief OR areas of stubborn resistance I need to repent of!

* I’d cooperate with Father in His work of making me more like Christ!!

* I’d know how to be in friendship with my earthly father!


Listen to this great podcast: http://thegodjourney.com/2009/07/03/rightly-treasuring-what-matters

* I’d know where I’m weak or where i’m just putting limits on what He can do in / through me!


* doing Fathers’ will would be my constant desire, highest joy & true food!

* I’d wait for the Spirit of God to save myself lots of time, effort and energy in.


“A worker who indiscriminately throws precious seed on rocky ground and gives pearls to pigs is not being a wise, faithful, and profitable servant.” <-- so often i feel like that’s what I’m doing! :(

* I’d live out my indebtedness to everyone around me to give them the gospel!


-- prayer burdens He’s been giving me:
* give me revival in my soul / church / nation or give me DEATH!!

* I’d live in fear of Him to have True Wisdom & insight to seek good & flee evil!

~thanks~!! please tell me how i can best support you before His throne of Grace too!


if Father so leads you to be my regular prayer supporter, do check out this prayer blog every now & then :)
Looking forward to hearing from you how i can best support you in prayer & praises!!


No comments: