Monday, September 14, 2009

rejoice with me & pray for me~!!


Today it feels like I’m drowning in a messy pool of sinful self-contradictions between all that I know in my head to be true & the disgusting way my thoughts & actions go directly against all i “know” to be good & true. :(

So once again, I come humbly asking your prayers as we journey on toward HIM! :)while it’s definitely not an easy journey, it is ever full of promise =)

if you have any questions / comments, please let me know!
just ask~! Don’t be shy~! my life's an open book ;)
:D rejoice with me! :D :D using all my sinful failures to humble me again & again, driving me to the foot of the cross to find mercy & grace I need so desperately in my timeS of need (i.e. all the time!!)
:D Father is still in the business of turning failures into princes, sinners into fishers of men =D
:D He made me weak as I am so He gets ALL the glory in me!
:D pouring out super-lavish grace through loving, supportive friends & family ~! [i.e. YOU!] ..
*PRAY* - prayer points from previous prayer mails still apply, but for the sake of space I’ll leave them out :
-- prayer burdens He’s been giving me:
* FILL me with The Holy Spirit!
* raise up more laborers for the ripe harvest of souls worldwide!
* baptize me in obedience in all do, think & say!
* send persecution! Bless us with sharing in the fellowship of His sufferings!
* give me tears! -- i don’t know how my eyes could be so dry given the tragic way things are all around me & in myself! :~(
* He’d be the supreme hunger of my heart!
* change my appetite so the food that keeps me going is to do the will of Him who sent me & finish the work HE started! (John 4:34)
* keep exposing all the subtle but deadly substitutes for God i make so that they’d be DESTROYED!
* i’d passionately resolve to resist anything that lures the heart away from an all-consuming satisfaction in God.
* I’d be so preoccupied with Jesus, not self!!!! – too often I’m more aware of my own weakness, inadequacy, & sin than I am mindful of His strength, adequacy & perfect righteousness that covers me!
I’ve been considering moving on from the international student ministries I’ve been involved in for the past 7 years … probably because of reasons related to the previous prayer point, but at a recent 10 year anniversary celebration for English corner, Father seemed to be saying “continue … “ pray I’d obey!
* His wisdom & purity would shape all my thoughts and conduct towards women!
~thanks~!! please tell me how i can best support you before His throne of Grace too
!
if Father so leads you to be my regular prayer supporter, do check out this prayer blog every now & then :)
Looking forward to hearing from you how i can best support you in prayer & praises!!

Lyrics of a song Father brought to mind in my struggles with sin.. search it on youtube to listen to it :)
Rebecca St James go and sin no more

Verse 1: I've sinned, come on my knees For I'm not worthy of Your love How could You die for me Such grace can only come from God Oh Lord, You search and You know me You see me inside out God, You alone can forgive me Erase my fear and my doubt Father, You pick me up I feel like a child in Your arms I don't deserve this love, but I hear Your voice, Lord Jesus *CHORUS* Go and sin no more He said "I will not condemn you, I'll forgive and I'll forget it all Go and sin no more My child, let me remind you it is I who'll lead and guide you as you go
Verse 2:You are my purpose - You are the reason that I live I want to be like You - Help me to love and to forgive God, let me not be distracted Lord, help me focus on You Keep sin from ruling my life, Lord - make me holy and pure Father, You pick me up - I feel like a child in Your arms I don't deserve this love but, I hear Your voice Lord, Jesus *CHORUS* Go and sin no more He said "I will not condemn you, I'll forgive and I'll forget it all Go and sin no more My child, let me remind you it is I who'll lead and guide you as you go
Wipe, wipe away Take, take away Break, break away Fill my life, make it right Father, help me, Father, help me go
*CHORUS* Go and sin no more He said "I will not condemn you, I'll forgive and I'll forget it all Go and sin no more My child, let me remind you it is I who'll lead and guide you as you go I've sinned, come on my knees, how could You die for me You search my heart - know my thoughts See me inside out and all throughout me You alone can forgive me You always pick me up - like a child in Your arms I could stay with Your forever here

No comments: