Saturday, September 05, 2009

rejoice with me & pray for me~!!

i've been reading & getting lots of exposure to revival material lately,
See www.ravenhill.org <-- CHECK IT OUT NOW!!
Talk about the gift of holy dissatisfaction with the way things are!!
. . . always valuing your prayers as we journey on toward HIM! :)definitely not an easy journey but ever exciting =)
if you have any questions / comments, please let me know! just ask~! Don’t be shy~! my life's an open book ;)
:D rejoice with me! :D

:D Father is still in the business of turning failures into princes, sinners into fishers of men =D

:D He made me weak as I am so He gets ALL the glory in me!

:D giving me *just* what I need, *just* when i need it!

:D pouring out super-lavish grace through loving, supportive friends & family ~! [i.e. YOU!] ..
*PRAY*
* He’d FILL me with His Spirit!

* i’d leave my sinful past behind - dead & buried with Jesus!

* i’d not dwell on negative thoughts! [a MAJOR weakness of mine!]

grace to APPLY what I've learnt through the past 8 weeks times delving into Philippians
[a MAJOR weak point - - I can listen to much yet do so little .. :"(]

* i‘d build my life on the foundation of His Words in Luke 6:27-38!

* keep freeing me from the idol of food that I’ve made! >_< -- perhaps I should go on a permanent fast?! :P

* my heart would be fully sold out to Jesus!

* the driving force of all i do would be to please Jesus!

* i’d know what is THE MAIN THING that HE wants me to do & *FOCUS* on that! .. still feeling like i‘m just involved in many “good” things without actually being still long enough to ask Father if they were actually the things HE wanted me to commit to. :(

* keep healing my soul & mind that’s been polluted by lies for so long.

* ALL of my self would be lost in order to gain Christ!

* His wisdom & purity would shape all my thought and conduct towards women!

~thanks~!! please tell me how i can best support you before His throne of Grace too!

if Father so leads you to be my regular prayer supporter, do check out this prayer blog every now & then :)

Looking forward to hearing from you how i can best support you in prayer & praises!!

No comments: