Friday, July 31, 2009

rejoice with me & pray for me~!!

. . . always valuing your prayers as we journey on toward HIM! :)definitely not an easy journey but ever exciting =)

sorry if this mail doesn't really 'fill you in' on what's been going on in his precious life He's given me, if you want to know more just ask~! my life's an open book ;)

.. On the eve of the Big Walk tomorrow – was resting today as recommended but still feeling strangely tired. Hmm ... it’ll surely be a miracle if I can walk the distance intended tomorrow!
… cant help but raise the question if I get bad sleep tonight, should I still walk?
i Was reading in 2 Samuel today about David’s “good intentions” to build God a house – sometimes our good intentions are *not* what HE wants us to act on!

Of course His Kingdom still goes forth, and though I have every good intention of walking, please pray I’d let go of my desires, know His good, pleasing & perfect will & embrace it with joy!

:D thank God! :D

:D He satisfies, so much more than the richest of foods & choicest of meats!

:D giving me grace in controlling my diet & helping me *enjoy* the changeover to a largely vegetable-heavy diet [something I once thought impossible!]

:D helping me not to “cry over spilt milk” – the number of times i do stupid things / make a mess / break or spill stuff is abnormal, but massively humbling! :P

:D saving me from falling & many other potential disasters multiple times every day!!

:D He’s relentless to complete the Good Work He started in me! He’s made this sinner into a saint!

:D He loves me TOO much to leave me in my "comfortable bubbles"!

:D pouring out grace upon grace through loving, supportive friends & family ~! [i.e. YOU!] ..

*PRAY*
* i‘d live with one aim and one aim only – to glorify Christ!

* I’d never again be seduced by all the small, the trivial, the petty things which occupy me and waste so much of my time.

* I’d see a Christ that fills me, a Christ that so much greater than me, larger than I can fathom, an indescribable Christ that overshadows, overwhelms, and consumes me through and through!

* I’d keep relaxing into His Love, no more trying, no more resisting!

* He’d keep my heart from wandering after idols.
[I know I’m super-susceptible to this, I’ve been doing it all my life!]

* I’d faithfully proclaim a narrow gospel because that’s the only gospel there is! [Matt 7:13-14]

* I’d grow in yieldedness to Jesus as Lord, becoming ever softer clay in The Potter’s hands!

* I’d live in the arms of mercy, letting His undying love for me free me & restore my brokenness rather than seeking to live by fear of His judgment or confidence in my performance (or lack thereof!)

* energise me for THE MOST WORTHWHILE walk I’ll ever be doing [see www.walk4charity.com/qld - want to donate to our team? Let me know ;)

* I’d pour out my life instead of always trying to save it!

* I’d learn what it is to live by faith [faith is spelt R.I.S.K.!]- Still struggling at times to live loved.. what’s with me??!!

* keep healing my soul & mind that’s been polluted by lies for so long. I can see He’s working :D

* all my of self would be lost in order to gain Christ!
* grow me out of ‘the ‘Babylon’ religious way of thinking & behaving that’s become so ingrained in me! :O

* keep me wise & discerning in what I eat so I won’t needlessly self-destruct!

* I’d share more with others rather than just be comfortable with my usual style of interacting – i.e. asking Qns & being the listener but doing little sharing – especially when Father has given me lots to share!!

thanks~!! please tell me how i can best support you before His throne of Grace too!

if Father so leads you to be my regular prayer supporter, do check out this prayer blog every now & then :)

Looking forward to hearing from you how i can best support you in prayer & praises!!

No comments: