Friday, July 03, 2009

rejoice with me & pray for me~!!

*sigh*
.. it had to happen sooner or later .. i visited my G.P. for some blood test results to monitor my levels of valpro [medication I take to prevent epileptic fits resulting from my brain injury] .. aaaand it turned out I had High cholesterol & High uric acid levels .. even higher than my dads! >_<

Oh well, just another thing that makes me long for the perfection of heaven! . . .
But I’m a hopeless sucker for being my own worst enemy when it comes to health / anything good for me :(
Time to get serious about my health .. I must be getting old! :P
maybe this is Fathers' funny way of answering my prayers to be rid of the idol of food i’d made & often paid homage to! :) so it looks like my reputation as ‘the human rubbish bin’ will die!

NNOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Have my earthly days of taking pleasure in what I eat been brought to sudden death?
*shrugs*
Oh well.
Too bad.
So sad.
This is only the shadow before the eternal pleasures of heaven anyway ;)
One less earthly thing to be tied up with so I can focus on the eternal!
!YAY!
:D thank God! :D
:D the constant wonder it is to live as a perfectly loved child of God!

:D healing me from a truly yucky cold recently, and giving me ever-increasing joy in Him in spite of, or even because of, sickness!

:D every good & perfect gift He gives us, so we can enjoy Him & celebrate being His!

:D the gift of sexuality

:D He loves us TOO much to leave us in "comfortable bubbles"!

:D pouring out grace upon grace through loving, supportive friends & family ~! [i.e. YOU!] ..

always valuing your prayers as we journey on toward HIM! :)
definitely not an easy journey but ever exciting =) sorry if this mail doesn't really 'fill you in' on what's been going on in his precious life He's given me, if you want to know more just ask~! my life's an open book ;)

*PRAY*
* I’d celebrate & thank God for this gift of sexuality before I beat myself up for how I’ve twisted it~!

* I’d live in the arms of mercy, letting His undying love for me free me & restore my brokenness rather than seeking to live by fear of His judgment or confidence in my performance (or lack thereof!)

* help me train well for THE MOST WORTHWHILE walk I’ll ever be doing [see www.walk4charity.com/qld - want to donate to our team? Let me know ;)

* I’d learn what it is to live by faith [faith is spelt R.I.S.K.!]
- Still struggling at times to live loved.. what’s with me??!!

* keep healing my soul & mind that’s been polluted by lies for so long. I can see He’s working :D

just listened to this podcast on living-in-gods-mercy & found it really helpful ..
it expanded on a topic we so often just keep 'hidden' under much shame & guilt . . .listen here:
http://thegodjourney.com/wordpress/2007/05/11/living-in-gods-mercy/

* keep me wise & discerning in what I eat so I won’t needlessly self-destruct!

.. if you know any good tips/ resources/ websites on controlling/ reducing high cholesterol & high uric acid levels, do pass them on :)

thanks~!! please tell me how i can best support you before His throne of Grace too!
if Father so leads you to be my regular prayer supporter, do check out this prayer blog every now & then :)
Looking forward to hearing from you how i can best support you in prayer & praises!!

No comments: