Tuesday, July 21, 2009

pls pray 4 me~!

precious brothers & sisters, saints in Christ Jesus, sorry for not keeping you up dated for what seems like awhile now.. that's my loss :(
more than ever i'm realising my constant need for prayers & to be in prayer for others!
am involved in outreach to new intl students this week.. started yesterday -- Was only out for 2 hrs today (10-12) & came home surprisingly TIRED, having a BIG
LOOOONG NAP! So if today is anything like yesterday, I mightn't be able to attend English corner :(
.. Same thing happened earlier this yr when I overestimated my energy levels :O

.. BUT!! Father IS ABLE to do miracles! ;)
maybe i'm just trying to do too much?!
Father will supply all grace for what He wants done :)
please pray for wisdom to discern what He wants me to do at the right time!!
also for grace + wisdom in dealing with someone who's really exhausting my patience :S
- might be a handful of us today (only 3 of us yesterday!) to meet the students HE appoints for us to meet, friendships to be established & nurtured FOR ETERNAL IMPACT! :)
May many lost, blind souls be ready to embrace His amazing grace to be found, seeing children of The Father~!
"Then he said to his disciples, "The harvest is large, but the workers are few. So ask the Lord who gives this harvest to send workers to harvest his crops."
-- Matt 9:37-38

~ THANK YOU~!!

No comments: