Saturday, June 28, 2008

praise & pray 4 me


look at the moon . . . I wanna be just like that ^__^ (i.e. brightly reflecting a glory not my own, simply faithfully reflecting His light to all =)-- i'm not an awfully faithfully bright reflector tho :"(please REJOICE with me & pray for me!!
if you care about me & love me, please tell me anytime you see something wrong in my life!
=D~rejoice with me~ =D

:D blessing me with Himself!

:D His grace is TRULY AMAZING~!!

:D every trouble that's blessed because it drives me to know Christ, and seek help & salvation from Him!

:D constantly revealing afresh to me WHO He really is & who i am in Him so i might LOVE HIM!

:D graciously revealing new depths of my sinfulness - keeping my desperate need for Him ever constant!

:D the gift of disability which brings the gift of time [sometimes! :S] so i might seek Him & know Him more~!

*please PRAY with me & for me*
* keep me ever realizing that i cannot do a single thing but trust in His Life!
* i would constantly & deliberately Trust in His Life to conquer sin & self, on my behalf because i cannot!
* widom & guidance re: volunteering to help with the visit of the Doulos [see http://www.doulosdownunder.org.au] & coordinating the Kairos course coming up [see http://kairoscourse.org] --scroll down to see post "!!~praise & PRAY 4 the Kairos course~! [see www.kairoscourse.org]"
* i'd decisively get into the habit of trusting in His Life, to cease striving in the flesh & humbly accept the Cross, dying DAILY to self, losing my life so i can find True Life!!
* i'd learn to to accept the “foolish” things God tells me to do, "foolish" people He uses, "foolish" events He causes to happen & see God’s wisdom through the "foolishness" of the cross!
* i'd Grow by giving away & Accumulate by pouring myself out!
* i'd give up trying to reform myself & submit to the work of the cross so His Life lives in me!
* this would be true of me: if He does not move, I dare not step out ahead of Him. I will work, but I will not work according to the flesh. Instead, I will work according to His Power that works in me mightily, this power that strengthens me to do all things, this power that is perfected in my weakness. I no longer hide my weaknesses, I rejoice in them, and I look for Christ in me to overcome them all. I have surrendered myself over to Him as a bondservant, as a prisoner of the Lord. If I live, I am the Lord’s. If I die, I am the Lord’s. So in life and in death, I belong to Him.
* keep me ever walking FORWARDS to Christ & FORGETTING what lies in the past!
* increase my hunger for ETERNITY & infect others with it too~!
* keep me madly, passionately in love with Jesus!
* keep me seeing through the illusion of my possessions.
God owns everything. I'm only a steward, i don’t own anything!! my life is not my own, pray for grace to LAY IT DOWN, GIVE UP MY LIFE!!
lyrics of a song Papa brought back into my life at *just* the right time! [rejoice with me as you let the truths of this song sink deep into your heart - BE REFRESHED BY HIS AMAZING GRACE!
Here I Am A Sinner Free - Matt Redman
verse 1: Here am I a sinner free, pardoned by your majesty Your love has led me into liberty.

Holy King upon the throne, You've made this heart Your very own I feel like the leper who's been healed!
verse 2: I have known a love so sweet, a saving love that brings relief A healing love that makes the blind eyes see. King of love and Prince of peace, Your sheperds' love is tending me A love that satisfies my deepest needs.
Chorus: Lost and dirty yet You found me Stained by sin but you have cleansed me Can it be I'm precious in Your sight? What is a man and who am I? I'm a child of God my father's pride What a joy to be the Lord's delight!
Here am I a sinner free, pardoned by your majesty Your love has led me into liberty.
Holy King upon the throne, You've made this heart Your very own I feel like the leper who's been healed!

Lost and dirty yet You found me Stained by sin but you have cleansed me Can it be I'm precious in Your sight? What is a man and who am I? I'm a child of God my father's pride What a joy to be the Lord's delight!

© 1993 Kingsway's Thankyou Music
!thanks SO much~! appreciate you . . . for an eternity :)

No comments: