Monday, June 09, 2008

praise & pray 4 me

look at the moon . . . I wanna be just like that ^__^ (i.e. brightly reflecting a glory not my own, simply faithfully reflecting His light to all =)-- i'm not an awfully faithfully bright reflector tho :"(please REJOICE with me & pray for me!!
if you care about me & love me, please tell me anytime you see something wrong in my life!
=D~rejoice with me~ =D
:D blessing me with Himself!
:D His grace is TRULY AMAZING~!!
:D revealing afresh WHO He really is so i might LOVE HIM!
:D graciously revealing new depths of my sinfulness - keeping my desperate need for Him ever constant!
:D the gift of disability which brings the gift of time [sometimes! :S] so i might seek Him & know Him more~!


*please PRAY with me & for me*

* i'd cease striving in the flesh and meekly accept the Cross, dying DAILY to self & give up my life to find True Life!
* i'd learn to to accept the “foolish” things God tells me to do, "foolish" people He uses, "foolish" events He causes to happen & see God’s wisdom through the "foolishness" of the cross!
* i'd Grow by giving away & Accumulate by pouring myself out!
* i'd give up trying to reform myself & submit to the work of the cross so His Life lives in me!
* this would be true of me: if He does not move, I dare not step out ahead of Him. I will work, but I will not work according to the flesh. Instead, I will work according to His Power that works in me mightily, this power that strengthens me to do all things, this power that is perfected in my weakness. I no longer hide my weaknesses, I rejoice in them, and I look for Christ in me to overcome them all. I have surrendered myself over to Him as a bondservant, as a prisoner of the Lord. If I live, I am the Lord’s. If I die, I am the Lord’s. So in life and in death, I belong to Him.
* keep me ever walking FORWARDS to Christ & FORGETTING what lies in the past!
* increase my hunger for ETERNITY & infect others with it too~!
* keep me madly, passionately in love with Jesus!
* His grace & wisdom to flow through me to deal with 'difficult' people!
* keep me seeing through the illusion of my possessions. God owns everything. I'm only a steward, i don’t own anything!! my life is not my own, pray for grace to LAY IT DOWN, GIVE UP MY LIFE!!

!thanks SO much~! appreciate you . . . for an eternity :)

1 comment:

Freedom... said...

i'll pray that you'll be a shiny shiny MOON!! YAY! (and a moon that keeps on shining, unlike the one we have now, which will one day fade away)
*shimmer* *shine* *twinkle*
hehee