Monday, June 02, 2008

praise & pray 4 me

look at the moon . . . I wanna be just like that ^__^ (i.e. brightly reflecting a glory not my own, simply faithfully reflecting His light to all =)-- i'm not an awfully faithfully bright reflector tho :"(please REJOICE with me & pray for me!!
if you care about me & love me, please tell me anytime you see something wrong in my life!
=D~rejoice with me~ =D
:D blessing me with free books!

[latest life-changing, persopective-on-God-altering book pictured, go here! http://www.gty.org/Products/Books/451161
:D His grace is TRULY AMAZING~!!
:D revealing afresh WHO He really is so i might LOVE HIM!
:D graciously revealing new depths of my sinfulness - keeping my desperate need for Him ever constant!
:D the gift of disability which brings the gift of time [sometimes! :S] soi might seek Him & know Him more~!
*please PRAY with me & for me*
* keep me ever walking FORWARDS to Christ & FORGETTING what lies in the past!
* increase my hunger for ETERNITY & infect others with it too~!
* keep me madly, passionately in love with Jesus!
* grace & wisdom to deal with 'difficult' people!

1 comment:

Freedom... said...

i'd like to read the book.. looks very interesting! :D