Sunday, September 16, 2007

pray this would be your heart's cry!

was praying just before . . . Papa out this song in my heart.

wish you could hear it .. it's a really beautiful song ^_^

sound like your heart's cry?!

HEART’S CRY - by Steven Curtis Chapman

This is my heart's cry,
I want to know the One
Who saved me, and gave me life.
This is my heart's cry,
To be so close to Him.
That all my life becomes,
A testimony of

my Savior's grace and love,
This is my heart's cry.

This is my heart's cry,
Much more than just a great desire,
It's like a fire in me.
I hear my heart cry
Each time I think about,
The cross where Jesus died.
The cross should have been mine,
But His love broke through time,
And heard my heart's cry,
He heard my heart's cry.

Now every other hope and dream,
Is lost inside of this one thing,
To know the One who died for me.
And live my life for Jesus Christ
Is my heart's cry.

So let my life become a testimony
Of my Savior's grace and love.
Oh, this is my heart's cry,
To stand before the Father one day,
And hear Him say well done,
This is my heart's cry.

. . . Amen!

No comments: