Saturday, September 15, 2007

praise & pray for Jaewon (KOR)

- going through difficult times.
:D PRAISE! :D
:D He's he Master at turning difficult times around into something beautiful, something good!

*pray*
*
turn this difficult time he's going through around into something beautiful, something good!
* have mercy on Jaewon, make him a missionary to declare the praises of Him who called him out of darkness into His glorious light!
*
reveal more of Himself to Jaewon & send him back to 'home' eternally-changed souls, to join the missionary force He's raising up there!
* i'm finding it increasingly frustrating dealing with him .. being Christ to him. he reminds me of alot of things i hate in my own self :|
* give me grace, patience & love to love Jaewon as He has loved me in all my falleness!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What you are out there doing every week is important, Able. Frustrating sometimes, but important!

SallyAnne