Monday, September 04, 2006


praise & pray 4 [me]
:D I CAN NEVER SIN SO MUCH THAT I�LL BE OUT OF HIS WILL!
:D He doesn�t have a plan B for me, ONLY HAS PLAN A!
:D my usefulness in His Kingdom has nothing to do with my past record of failures!
:D HIS GRACE!
:D many divine appointments
:D my recent sickness that swerved to decrease me & increase Him!
* reduce me to love!!
* help me LET GO of my burdens/sorrow/guilt/past declaring my old man CRUCIFIED WITH CHRIST
* help me keep the Lord of the work PRE-EMINENT over the work of the Lord, and always break me & humble me whenever I get out of line! (Putting the work of the Lord over the Lord of the work
-ask me if you got no idea what I mean!)
* teach me to give Him everything, & not stop short of anything less than everything!
* help me stop trying to be �victorious� because I cannot, but trust Him to do in & through me what I cannot do myself!
* give me a holy hatred for sin & greater passion for holiness!
* FILL me with the Holy Spirit!
* help me constantly choose to be apostolically passionate -laying down my life to see the nations worship Jesus!
* help me take 10 looks at Jesus for every 1 look I take at myself!
* help me be totally yielded to the Lord & emptied of myself - a perpetual WILLING VESSEL for Him to use!!
* deliver me from THE SIN OF UNBELIEF!
* provide a Paul/Barnabus/Timothy figure ( a discipler, encourager & disciplee)
* discernment to know when to share the gospel when I�m out &about & who with!
* help me LOVE the lost enough to warn them of hell!
* bring me to FULL KNOWLEDGE of Jesus Christ! DAILY denying self, taking up my cross & FOLLOWING JESUS!

No comments: