Tuesday, September 26, 2006


[me] go here!! www.theschoolofchrist.org/articles.html
:D
* help me truly come to an end in myself so Jesus can intervene!
* teach me what it is to really die, deny self daily, take up my cross & follow Jesus!
* teach me humility & submission to lovingly honour my parents!
* help me become a Person of the Cross, experiencing the Death of the Lord that I may have the Life of the Lord.
* help me determine to know nothing, but Christ and Him crucified:
* give me a holy hatred for sin & greater passion for holiness!
* FILL me with the Holy Spirit!
* help me constantly choose to be apostolically passionate -laying down my life to see the nations worship Jesus!
* help me take 10 looks at Jesus for every 1 look I take at myself!
* help me be totally yielded to the Lord & emptied of myself - a perpetual WILLING VESSEL for Him to use!!
* help me LOVE the lost enough to warn them of hell!

No comments: