Tuesday, August 01, 2006


Praise & Pray 4 [me] - last Friday I made the choice to walk away from the things of the world for the redemption of the world
* Wisdom & courage to work out the above choice in daily living!
:D decreasing myself that CHRIST MIGHT INCREASE!!
:D CONSTANTLY CRUSHING me beneath a MASSIVE load of grace!
* help me gladly lose my life in pouring it out to gain abundant life!
* help me be totally yielded to the Lord & emptied of myself - a perpetual WILLING VESSEL for Him to use!!
* deliver me from THE SIN OF UNBELIEF!
* discernment to know when to share the gospel when I�m out &about & who with!
(still feel like I�m shutting up a lot more than I should :S)
* help me STOP returning like the proverbial dog to its vomit! (i.e. STOP DIVING INTO HABITUAL SINS!)
* help me constantly choose to be apostolically passionate -laying down my life to see the nations worship Jesus!
* help me LOVE the lost enough to warn them of hell!
* bring me to FULL KNOWLEDGE of Jesus Christ!
* help me DAILY deny self, take up my cross & FOLLOW JESUS!

No comments: