Wednesday, August 30, 2006


I've been asked to share my testimony tonight at the Thursday evening dinner + discussions with internationals.
DO rejoice with me & please pray for me!

praise!
:D He's given us All a story to tell to the nations!
:D saving us to partner with Him in saving others!
:D Christ _must_ increase, so He _will_ increase & He is_ increasing!
~pray~
~ _His_ Kingdom come, _His_ will be done on earth as it is in heaven!
~ _decrease_ myself so that He would be lifted up through me & draw all to Himself!
~ His life flow in & through me _clearly_! :)
~ Holy Spirit work to _reveal Christ_ to these precious lost souls!
for His Kingdom & glory~!
d_b the Able b_d

live for what u were created 4! - be a MEGAPHONE of God's glory!
" the glory of God is anything that makes God seen" --- Charles Ryrie
can ppl see God's glory in y.o.u.?!
"Christians are to be good news before they share the good news." -- Joe Aldrich
"If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit" -- Jesus (John 15:5).
WARNING: Want to be a vessel through which
God�s glory shines through?
He may just have to punch/poke A lot of holes in you so He can shine
through you all the brighter!
--aw
Do you see, do you see?
All the people sinking down?
Don't you care, don't you care?
Are you gonna let them drown?
- Keith Green
HELL'S BEST KEPT SECRET! PLEASE!! TAKE THE TIME TO LISTEN TO IT ONLINE!

www.thebiblesite.org/ <-- go here EVERYDAY!!
free book thousands of people have said has changed their
lives - www.gfa.org/freebook

No comments: