Monday, July 03, 2006


praise & pray 4 Sam (KOR) �I don�t know how to do� (speaking of his desire to immigrate, or not to �) - claims to be a �bad Christian�
:D the dinner & time we shared last Friday =)
* work through the confusion he has in his life to lead him to the source of ALL WISDOM + UNDERSTANDING!

+ praise & pray 4 me
:D the FULLNESS of life He�s given me . . . EVERY DAY IS NEW!
:D forever LAVISHING His grace on me! (Imagine me being CRUSHED underneath a MASSIVE load of grace!
:D helping me decide to GO to the winter outreach to precious M souls!
* give me one all-consuming desire -- to SEE JESUS & MAKE HIM SEEN! in & through my life!
* help me STOP thinking I�m bigger than God! (eg I thought my own ineffectiveness was bigger than God so didn�t think it wasn�t worth me going to the muslim outreach :S
* help me STOP returning like the proverbial dog to its vomit! (i.e. STOP DIVING INTO HABITUAL SINS!)

No comments: