Monday, July 03, 2006

Ever thank-FULL for you & pray our partnership in the Gospel will continue to be blessed as He uses us ALL to accomplish His purposes!!

A snippet I found REAL ENCOURAGING.
Sunday, July 2, 2006
The Skydiving Voucher
A friend once said to his wife, "I'd like to one day try sky-diving." She didn't know that he was simply trying to impress her, and she secretly purchased a skydiving voucher for his birthday. The day he took his first plunge, he was terrified, but the day he first open air preached, he was just as terrified. Does the thought of open air preaching terrify you? Are you saying, "I could never do that!"? Be careful, because that's the qualification you need to do it. God wants people who have no ability. This was the case with Gideon, Moses, Jeremiah, Paul, and a host of others who said, "I could never do that!" ... but with the help of God, did it anyway. So, don't use inability as an excuse. See it as an asset. Take the plunge despite the terror.
There goes another minute. Gone forever. Go share your faith while you still have time.
Source: www.wayofthemasterminute.com/

more awesome lyrics – another song Papa put in my mental jukebox just when I needed it =)
DAVE LUBBEN - Lay It Down [CONDENSED]
‘i’ in small case FOR A REASON!
. . .
Here's my life, i lay it down

i lay it down

i surrender it all to you

i surrender it all to you

i surrender it all to you

i let go and give it to you


here's my pride, i lay it down

i lay it down

i surrender it all to you

i surrender it all to you

i surrender it all to you


here's my fear, i lay it down

i lay it down

i surrender it all to you

i surrender it all to you

i surrender it all to you

i let go and give it to you

No comments: