Monday, July 24, 2006


PRAISE & PRAY 4 [me]
:D decreasing myself that CHRIST MIGHT INCREASE!!
:D CONSTANTLY CRUSHING me underneath a MASSIVE load of grace!
* help me tap into the Infinite Supply by being TOTALLY yielded to the Lord and emptied of myself - a perpetual WILLING VESSEL for Him to use!!
* deliver me from THE SIN OF UNBELIEF!
* discernment to know when to share the gospel when I�m out &about & who with! (feel like I�m shutting up a lot more than I should :S)
* help me STOP returning like the proverbial dog to its vomit! (i.e. STOP DIVING INTO HABITUAL SINS!)
* help me CONSTANTLY CHOOSE to be apostolically PASSIONATE - CONSTANTLY laying down my life that OTHERS MIGHT RECEIVE LIFE!
* help me LOVE the lost enough to warn them of hell!
* bring me to FULL KNOWLEDGE of Jesus Christ!
* help me DAILY deny self, take up my cross & FOLLOW JESUS!

No comments: