Friday, July 20, 2012

rejoice with me & pray for me!



a picture of how the God who saved us feels about us!
“His face shines with pleasure. He is not angry with us. He is not a little bit upset with us. We are not on our way to the dog house. He is not looking for an opportunity to make us go to the dog house. The sight of us, the thought of us, puts a smile on His face”!!!
 
.. For anyone who wants to read a little reflection of the most recent major turning point in my journey with Jesus:

:D rejoice with me! :D

:D He is a blessing God!

:D He keeps me!

:D He smiles on me... is delighted in me ..

:D He is such an incredibly gracious God!!

:D He looks at me, sees me, knows me, is interested in me & I have His full attention!

:D He gives me ‘shalom’ = the very best for me!!

:D in the midst of all my hurt, all my wounds, He is attentive to the bigger picture I can’t see .. and He’s creating an absolute masterpiece!!

:D blessing me with incredibly awesome times of being ministered to in prayer!

*PRAY*

* I’d focus not on getting fully healed / sorting out all my junk but just focus on following Jesus, serving Him & leaving the perfecting work to Him!
* Jesus keep transforming the dirty water of my life into the finest wine to be served to others!

* I’d follow ONLY HIS leading & move in HIS timing!!!

* in all my serving, the focus would always be on showing and telling the Gospel!

* keep me from being overly religious/spiritual!!

* help me never to withhold approval from those You’ve already approved!!

* I’d sense where He’s going & go there, and not persuade Him to go where I’m going!!

* help me obey Him, even if I don’t know what’s happening at the time, trusting that explanations can come later!

* help to trust His loving goodness & care when I come to the situation, not forecasting imagined future situations that make me fearful!

owing everything to God’s grace, Able :)

~thank you~!

Please tell me how I can best support you before His throne of Grace too OK!

No comments: