Monday, June 25, 2012

rejoice with me & pray for me!

Dear princes & princesses, sons & daughters of noble identity & royal destiny!!
... I've been thoroughly enjoying the journey with Jesus to greater healing & freedom, having had yet more rotten leaves / fruits in my life exposed so they could be cut off / thrown away!

If you have any questions / comments of my life, Don't be shy~! my life's an open book ;)


:D rejoice with me! :D

:D He knows what He can make of me even when I don’t!

:D I don’t have to have it all figured out before I can progress in His plans!!

:D I don’t need to be perfect before He can use me!!!
:D affirming & establishing my identity through the recent Elijah House course
- I AM ABLE TO DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO GIVES ME STRENGTH!!!
(i.e. my name isn’t only about God, it is actually about me!)
:D bringing reconciliation & healing of a friendship with a brother!!

*PRAY*

* for my dear friend, Yoshi:

* fill me afresh daily with HolySpirit, continually, forever!!

* I’d daily choose life to the fullest, with accompanying thought patterns, not fearing risk!

* I’d always regard people as more important than things, never as a means to getting things!! (definitely guilty of this big time!)

* help me to flow with His surprisingly out-of-the-box ways!!

* let what stands out in my life not be education / training but having been with Jesus!!!

* I’d live in the same realm as Jesus - no regrets, hatred, selfish ambition, greed, unforgiveness, anxiety, shame or guilt.

* I’d open my heart to Him and respond to whatever He reveals to me about the wounds and sins which causing Him grief!

* confirm if I should apply for cert III in prayer ministry with Elijah House or not?!

~thank you~!

Through the recent course with Elijah House Ministries I realised again how essential it is for us to be having people support us & encourage us along in this journey. For that, I deeply thank you!!

What a joy it is to be journeying with Abba Yahweh, Jesus The Son by His Holy Spirit!! XD 8D =D

Please tell me how I can best support you before His throne of Grace too!

GOD WORKS WHEN WE PRAY! I'M LIVING PROOF!!

No comments: