Wednesday, June 06, 2012

rejoice with me & pray for me!


Dear princes & princesses, sons & daughters of noble identity & royal destiny!!

I came to a point the other day of asking myself “what do I really want?! It ended with surrendering my desire to be healed & just wanting Jesus. The recent time being sick has served to bring me closer to Him, as has every other time of testing in the past .. no blessing is more beautiful than knowing the Blesser! .. for those who understand Chinese, I love this song!! “這一生最美的祝福  “the most beautiful blessing in life”

Papa’s teaching me to just walk this journey by a series of simple, uncomplicated choices every moment. 
Eg .. will I live by the power of Christ in me, dead to self but alive to God in Him or will I head on the expressway to failure by continuing in my stubbornly independent ways?!
… will I live in the truth of His great all-satisfying love or will I live in the lie that I need to go grab after things He hasn’t given? .. will I engage with and love the people He puts around me or will I withdraw and isolate myself?
… will i think & act like a boy or will I live as a man? Etc etc ;)

:D rejoice with me! :D

:D Even at my worst, God is still well pleased with me!!

:D I can accept me, unfinished as I am, because I’m loved, & He’s promised to never leave me alone!

:D God is very comfortable in the process that transforms me!

*PRAY*
* I’d keep living the life of simple choices that chooses Him & His ways, not complicating things!!

* I’d keep wanting the Presence of God in my life, changing & transforming me, not just wanting the power of God’s presence to work for me!


* give me much grace to choose to live freely & abundantly!! :D

* I’d walk in the authority He’s given me to permit / forbid what’s permitted/forbidden in heaven!

* expose what I’ve tolerated in my life but is contrary to His will, disguised as my ‘friend’! e.g. .. fear .. unbelief .. poverty spirit!!

* I’d co-operate with His revelation & keep aligning my thoughts with His! :)

* I’d stay with the best thing He’s assigned me to do, & not get sidetracked with other good things!

- going to Elijah House level B prayer ministry course this + next weekend! Please pray... see:

~thank you~!
What a joy it is to be journeying with Abba Yahweh, Jesus The Son by His Holy Spirit!! XD 8D =D
Please tell me how I can best support you before His throne of Grace too!
GOD WORKS WHEN WE PRAY! I'M LIVING PROOF!!

No comments: