Saturday, March 10, 2012

rejoice with me & pray for me!




Dear princes & princesses, sons & daughters of noble identity & royal destiny!!

Loving people is Christ’s agenda, and surrender of my own agenda makes me available for His.-- “When Heaven Invades Earth”: A Practical Guide to a Life of Miracles by Bill Johnson.

I’m really looking forward to walking out the truth of all He's gave me at the identity & destiny seminar + the freedom conference!
. . . elephants have no need to be scared by mice. - the elephant inherently has WAAAYYY more power, over the mouse.  it only needs to stomp on the mouse!
This is a picture of WE who are in Christ - spiritual giants & our enemy is but a defeated dwarf, pipsqueak mouse, over whom we have authority & dominion over & can just make a pancake of! ;)

.. but far too many of us have the wrong  view - as if we're the dwarfs & the enemy is the giant ...
may we  walk in our noble identity & ROYAL destiny as a son / daughter of The King of kings, with all the authority & dominion He’s given us~! :) .. I’m sure the enemy would love to keep us from realising the truth of our true identity so we won’t walk in it :[

*** LET’S NOT GIVE THE LOSER THE VICTORY!!! ***

.. I had a sleep study on 7/3 in hopes that it’d reveal the cause of my low sleep quality.. but I’m seriously doubtful as they had to wake me several times to fiddle with wires attached to me! :S
Thank Papa for Medicare or I’d have to fork out $500 for it :P

.. I was part of the  intercessors team for the recent Charles Kraft freedom conference – major major spiritual warfare raging, during which my whole body broke out in crazy itching like I’ve never experienced before L  .. hives?! Anyone know of any good natural cures?  

:D rejoice with me! :D

:D He’s given me NO reason to fear intimacy anymore!! Because He has seen all of me, naked with all shame & guilt I once called my own, and He didn’t hurt me in my vulnerability, but drew near to me to be a safe place, accepting & loving me for who I really am!!
I AM NOT SIN!
I AM NOT SHAME!!  
I AM LOVED!!! I AM ACCEPTED!!! I AM WANTED!!!

:D His delays aren’t denials but opportunities to bring greater glory to God (And grow my faith in You)!!

:D as an ambassador of Heaven’s Kingdom on earth, I don’t need to ask God to invade circumstances but I can command mountains to be removed as I pray in Jesus’ Name!!

:D the incredible authority we’ve been given as kids of The King to live in dominion over all that opposes His Kingdom!

*PRAY*

* help me make good connections & deep friendships/ Kingdom partnerships in EMT!

* I’d keep live in my identity as a beloved Son of Abba in whom He is well pleased, and not out of a false identity of devaluing myself!

* The trademark of my life would be visible intimacy with Papa!

~thank you~!

What a joy it is to be journeying with Abba Yahweh, Jesus The Son by His Holy Spirit!! XD 8D =D

Please tell me how I can best support you before His throne of Grace too!

"Let us not glide through this world and then slip quietly into heaven, without having blown the trumpet loud and long for our Redeemer, Jesus Christ. Let us see to it that the devil will hold a thanksgiving service in hell, when he gets the news of our departure from the field of battle." Missionary C.T. Studd (1860-1931)
GOD WORKS WHEN WE PRAY! I'M LIVING PROOF!!

No comments: